net2280 driver with usb3380 support doesn't work correctly with g_printer

Hi,

I am using an USB3380 PCI-e to USB Controller with a 3.16 Kernel and the
net2280 kernel driver with support for the USB3380.

When I load the g_printer kernel module and connect a windows pc to the usb
card plug and play is not working. The device is recognized and usbprint is
loaded as driver which is fine. When I connect a driver to this usb printer
port I can see the print data stream when I do cat /dev/g_printer.

While tracing the USB transfer I found that the driver doesn't answer on
the usb setup transaction from the pc where the pnp string should be
transmitted. Only a large amount of NAK packets are transmitted from the
usb card to the pc.

Is the USB3380 card known to not work with the g_printer gadget module?

Best regards,

Nils Buletta