Re: xhci usb 3.0 logitech c920 not working

On Mon, 2014-06-02 at 13:47, Oliver Neukum wrote:
Parameter error.
Please switch on xhci dynamic debugging.

But whatever you do, never ever mutilate a bug report like this.
Never ever grep around and drop parts of the report. And don't
put things on an external server one cannot access with all tools.

I think I reconfigured thunderbird correctly now - so the format/quotes should be right from now on.

Sorry about the mutilation and the badly formatted answer. I'm used to bulletin boards with codeboxes. Should I really have posted 1835 lines of lsusb -v in my email response? I thought that would be to too long. (1000 lines-->1835 lines; 100.000 Char-Limit-->88.098) That's why I posted it on pastebin/an external server ... should I have used something else?

Switching on xhci dynamic debugging would mean compiling a new kernel, right? It can't somehow be switched on afterwards with a ubuntu upstream/mainline kernel?

	Regards
		Martin