Re: [RFC v1 1/2] libtracefs: Use explicit libtraceevent include path

On Thu,  7 Jul 2022 14:15:41 +0200
Daniel Wagner <dwagner@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> The libtraceevent pkg-config generated by meson is not adding the
> subdirectory to the CLFAGS. This is generally a good idea in order to
> avoid any file name collisions. Hence use explicit include paths for
> libtraceevent.

Is there a way to fix this. Honestly, I hate the libtraceevent name (should
at least be traceevent), and I have been thinking of changing it.

If we do not have pkg-config working and everything needs to add explicit
include paths, then I'll never be able to change it, or even just get rid
of the subdirectory.

-- Steve