[RELEASE] LTTng-UST 2.11.4 and 2.12.2

Hi,

LTTng-UST 2.11.4 and 2.12.2 are bug fix releases of the LTTng-UST user-space tracer for the
2.11 and 2.12 stable branches.

There are a few fixes, as well as a in-depth rework of the benchmark code which was sitting
in the tests of lttng-ust. This test code was contributed more than 10 years ago before I took
maintainership of the LTTng-UST project, and it was in a broken state (always returned
0 second on my test machine because it was truncating significant digits). So I reworked the
benchmark in the 2.11 and 2.12 stable branches to facilitate comparison of benchmarks between
branches, especially given the major rework done in the upcoming 2.13 version.

Thanks,

Mathieu

Project website: https://lttng.org
Documentation: https://lttng.org/docs