[RELEASE] LTTng-modules 2.11.9 and 2.12.6 (Linux kernel tracer)

Hi,

The 2.11.9 and 2.12.6 releases of the LTTng kernel tracer are the latest bug fix releases
of the 2.11 and 2.12 stable branches of the LTTng modules project.

There are a few minor bug fixes, but those are the noteworthy changes:

- Support for 5.12 Linux kernels,
- Support recent stable kernel branches 4.14, 4.19, 5.4,
- Support for newer Ubuntu 4.15, 5.4 and RHEL 8.2/8.3 kernels,
- Fix: increment buffer offset when failing to copy from user-space:

    Upon failure to copy from user-space due to failing access ok check, the
    ring buffer offset is not incremented, which could generate unreadable
    traces because we don't account for the padding we write into the ring
    buffer.

    Note that this typically won't affect a common use-case of copying
    strings from user-space, because unless mprotect is invoked within a
    narrow race window (between user strlen and user strcpy), the strlen
    will fail on access ok when calculating the space to reserve, which will
    match what happens on strcpy.

Thanks,

Mathieu

Project website: https://lttng.org