[Question] Tegra OTG support.

Good Afternoon,

I have been digging through the Tegra USB drivers, and I noticed something interesting. The OTG function appears to be implemented, at least partially, however there is no UDC driver for the Tegra hardware. This means that the USB controller can only function in host mode, disabling USB Gadget mode.

Are there plans in the near future to bring the UDC driver into mainline?

Thanks,
Peter Geis