Re: speakup and elinks interaction

Hello Rudy and All,

a quick look at "man elinks.conf" did not give me a clue, maybe there is one i
didn't find?

However, I observed that using fenrir instead of espeakup and still running
elinks in a tty, each letter is spoken as typed, so I'm afraid the behavior you
reported comes from speakup or at at least from elinks+speakup.

Maybe Storm (in CC), co-author of fenrir can give us a clue?

I also CC the speakup mailing list.

Cheers,
Didier

PS Please tell when you receive this message as it seems that not all I sent
recently to the blinux list reached it.