Re: devuan daedelus and speakup

This was suggested by myself and a couple of other folks:

<https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20230710.215627.4cc9d05e.en.html>

<https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20230710.221222.556dffc2.en.html>

For context, the full thread is at:

<https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/thread/20230710.211656.46c6a550.en.html>

I can open a bug report on devuan's BTS to bring s <enter> back, but
it will take more voices than just mine to make that happen since it
didn't happen when suggested in the thread I referenced.

If others would be willing to comment, I can post the URL to the bug
report once I open it. If someone else wants to open it, feel free:
<https://bugs.devuan.org>
Since the speakup list is no longer publicly archived as far as I
know, I'm not able to simply provide a URL to this thread in the bug
report. If a public archive exists, I'd love to know where. Is a
severity of grave justified for such a bug report?

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net

Free domains: http://www.eu.org/ or mail dns-manager@xxxxxx