Re: devuan daedelus and speakup

The boot menu for Daedalus was modified. The options in the boot menu
are as follows:

    1 Install - the default and easy installation mode.
        2   Expert install - tediously considering all choices.
	    3   Rescue mode - run rescue shell with the installer
        kernel.
	    4   Automated install - hands-off mode installation.

    5 Install with speech synthesis - easy install with screen
    reading.
        6   Expert speech install - tediously considering all choices.
	    7   Rescue speech mode - run rescue shell with the
    installer kernel.
        8   Automated speech install - hands-off mode installation.

To get the equivalent of s enter in debian, type 5 enter. You can also
arrow down four times and press enter. I wrote up documentation on
this which should have been included in the Daedalus release notes,
but Ralph decided that including a BOOTHELP.txt file inside the iso
images would be enough.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net