Re: gentoo dracut puzzle

I am repeating emerge linux-firmware step since two errors come up and I'm
trying to hack through them.
The first is emerge assumes I have no boot partition and suggests
KERNELDIR variable be defined.
Would something like:
KERNELDIR="/dev/sda1/boot"
be correct once /mnt/boot had been mounted?

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.