Re: gentoo dracut puzzle

In my case it needed several tries to get gentoo install this far.
For that reason I wrote sgentoo.sh to help me get into
the building gentoo environment quickly and without mistakes.
If anyone else can use this, you're welcome to it:

#!/usr/bin/bash
# file: sgentoo.sh - setup gentoo mounts
echo "once disk setup from gentoo handbook is complete"
echo "press <enter> to chroot into gentoo environment."
read
sudo mount /dev/sda3 /mnt/gentoo
sudo mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/boot
sudo swapon /dev/sda2
sudo cp --dereference /etc/resolv.conf /mnt/gentoo/etc
sudo mount --types proc /proc /mnt/gentoo/proc
sudo mount --rbind /sys /mnt/gentoo/sys
sudo mount --rbind /dev /mnt/gentoo/dev
sudo mount --bind /run /mnt/gentoo/run
sudo chroot /mnt/gentoo /bin/bash