Re: Can We `Please Enjoy Single Digit Numbering in Speakup?

I realize it may be a bit quick for some folks but you can have
speakup say numbers individually by doing a double say word on the
offending number. I don't remember exactly but there may even be a
character delay time in the /sys/accessibility/speakup tree, yes,
say_control and say_word_ctl.

  Kirk