Re: Can We `Please Enjoy Single Digit Numbering in Speakup?

Thank you Janina-and-John for your analysis. Janina, would you also think an acception dictionary would also be purely dependant on each TTS? I think Speakup-and-YASR are an only Linux screen-readers without such a dictionary. Not sure if Storm reads this list, but I think Fenrir has a way of changing pronunciations?I asked Storm about single digits-and-he rigged up something, I think useing John's method, but it only works with Allison, not the DecTalk software. And Janina, recently in addition to phone numbers-and-zip-codes, we have Zoom ID numbers. I suppose as I think Kirk created Speakup, he would be an authority on why these 2 features were never implemented. I would think since we can easily ajust caractors, we could also enjoy these other options.
Chime