Can We `Please Enjoy Single Digit Numbering in Speakup?

Hi All: I think Speakup is an only screen-reader in almost any platform without an option to switch to hear single digits while reading. Maybe Chromevox may not have this, but just about all others from DOS up through Fenrir have offered this in some form. While it may seem like a small thing, while reading an Alpine mail index, hearing the word "hundred" feels as if it wastes alot of time. If it would be more official I can file a wish-list bug against speakup-tools? When I run reportbug, that seems an only package to file against. And speaking of outstanding bugs, back on February 20 I filed
#1062507
about the DecTalk drivers. Funny thing was, even while reading over what I had submitted, settings dropped. I looked around the Speakup drivers directory in a newest 6.9 kernel, where a specific change which Samuel had helped me with reguarding flush time. 10 is wonderful but in dectlk.c it still says 4000. In basicly nearly 21years of useing Speakup, an only other wish list item would be an exception dictionary. Again, an item in most other screen-readers. Thanks so much in advance for listing-and-considering these.
Chime