Re: speakup and gentoo

A couple nano questions.
1) When a file opens in nano, wdoes nano put the cursor on the first line
of the file?
If so, what should be used to get to the end of the file?
I just messed up a gentoo flash drive and fortunately I was able to
overwrite the mess so this time I probably get gentoo talking after having
replaced the mess with a fresh image.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.