AI silliness

Hello everyone: A few of us have been playing around with large
language models of various ilks over the past few days and set one up
on the speakup irc channel #speakup on irc.oftc.net:6697. it is named
alpaca-ai and you can address it directly on the channel or with /msg
to ask it anything you like. We are currently using the mistral 7b
instruct model but are playing with a half dozen or so other models as
well. We are also working on a image explanation version which we
haven't decided the best way to access yet. So if you've had the urge
to play around with llms please join the channel and have fun.

  Kirk