From: Kirk Reiser <kirk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2024 2:31 PM
To: speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AI silliness

Hello everyone: A few of us have been playing around with large language
models of various ilks over the past few days and set one up on the speakup
irc channel #speakup on irc.oftc.net:6697. it is named alpaca-ai and you can
address it directly on the channel or with /msg to ask it anything you like.
We are currently using the mistral 7b instruct model but are playing with a
half dozen or so other models as well. We are also working on a image
explanation version which we haven't decided the best way to access yet. So
if you've had the urge to play around with llms please join the channel and
have fun.

  Kirk