Thoughts on the website and domain?

Hello everybody: The linux-speakup.org domain needs to be renewed in
the next few weeks and so I figured I should ask for peoples opinions
on what to do. First of all, does anyone know whether the speakup
website is used or useful for any purpose these days? All of speakup's
code repos have been moved and there hasn't been any new material
added to the site in years as far as I know. The mailing list, this
list, could continue under my reisers.ca domain so the list itself
does not need to be affected because occasionally there is some
discussion which I believe is useful here on the list.

I would like to hear opinions if folks have them.

  Kirk