Documentation For Some Hardware Synths

Hello All,
I thought I'd start here, since I think this group might be the most likely to have the documentation I'm looking for.
An acquaintance is working on a project to make his device for Ham radios feed out to a speech synthesizer for Blind Hams.
He will need to know the port string information for communicating with them.
I have a Dectalk and a Doubletalk, and I think those are the most synths that folks might still have.
Can anyone with documentation on these and any other synths zip them up and send them to me, so I can send them on to him?
This is a fantastic project for Blind Hams.
Thanks.

Glenn
A man with a clock always knows what time it is.
A man with two clocks is never sure.
-- A derivative of Segal's law