From: "Jason White" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2022 12:34 AM
Subject: Re: Installing Ubuntu Server

On 12/12/22 11:53, Jookia wrote:
> Is there an install via SSH option?

For Debian, you should be able to install via ssh using Debootstrap or,
as recently recommended by an experienced system administrator in
mailing list discussion, Mmdebstrap.

I don't know whether Ubuntu can do the same.

However, there should be prepared images available for virtual machines
that don't require you to "install" anything.