Re: change eSpeak Default Voice

No, not really.  It's all dependent on what packages the distribution
builders decide to put in their distributions.  Even today not all linux
distributions use systemd that's a distribution builder choice.
Preferable system for gentoo is openrc which I've never used.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.