Re: change eSpeak Default Voice

One way to find out.  Get it changed on either graphical environment or
console then test the other environment to see if the change done in the
first environment took in the second.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.