Re: Voxin/ibmtts with eSpeakup

Well, Glen, I may be in a similar boat, as while I was scrolling through text Allison just plain stopped. After rebooting, we killed one of the espeak processes-and-now I only have espeak. Also spd-say -L and -O only have espeak modules. Later on Monday, I will try-and-examin what could have happened, but I may try-and-install an older IBM voice, as Allison is processing dates oddly.
Chime