Re: Voxin/ibmtts with eSpeakup

Here are two files from 1000/speech-dispatcher/log
The voxin log is empty.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregory Nowak" <greg@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "K0LNY_Glenn" <glenn@ervin.email>
Cc: "Samuel Thibault" <samuel.thibault@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Speakup is a screen
review system for Linux." <speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2022 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: Voxin/ibmtts with eSpeakup

First, you haven't sent me any logs from speech-dispatcher. If you
had, I would have a better guess at what the problem is.

Second, the 1000 directory should already be owned by the correct
user. If you really want to make sure it is, then:

sudo chown lenny.lenny /var/run/user/1000

should do it.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net