Re: Installing Voxin

Here's the message that comes up if I run sudo fenrir:
If anyone can provide any direction from the error, I would very much
appreciate it.
Glenn

lenny@asus701:~$ sudo fenrir
graphic 192 play WARN alsa:
can't encode 0-bit Unknown or not applicable
ALSA lib pcm.c:2660:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.rear
ALSA lib pcm.c:2660:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.center_lfe
graphic 545 ALSA lib pcm.c:2660:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate)
Unknown PCM cards.pcm.side
ALSA lib pcm_route.c:877:(find_matching_chmap) Found no matching channel map
Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server request channel
jack server is not running or cannot be started
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1, skipping
unlock                                             graphic 545
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr
- Init not done for -1, skipping unlock
Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server request channel
jack server is not running or cannot be started
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1, skipping
unlock                                             graphic 545
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr
- Init not done for -1, skipping unlock
ALSA lib pcm_oss.c:377:(_snd_pcm_oss_open) Unknown field port
ALSA lib pcm_oss.c:377:(_snd_pcm_oss_open) Unknown field port
ALSA lib pulse.c:242:(pulse_connect) PulseAudio: Unable to connect:
Connection refused

                                                  graphic 545 ALSA lib
pulse.c:242:(pulse_connect)
PulseAudio: Unable to connect: Connection refused

ALSA lib pcm_a52.c:823:(_snd_pcm_a52_open) a52 is only for playback
ALSA lib pcm_usb_stream.c:486:(_snd_pcm_usb_stream_open) Invalid type for
card
ALSA lib pcm_usb_stream.c:486:(_snd_pcm_usb_stream_open) Invalid type for
card
Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
graphic 545 Cannot connect