From: "Didier Spaier" <didier@xxxxxxxx>
To: <speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2022 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: Installing Voxin

The fenrir settings live in:
/etc/fenrirscreenreader/settings/settings.conf

The config file in GitHub is here:
https://github.com/chrys87/fenrir/blob/master/config/settings/settings.conf
I have added some comments to this file maybe this can helps:
https://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-15.0/source/fenrir/settings.conf

Other than that, I suggest that you post your question in the stoomux
mailing
list: stormux@xxxxxxxxx

Cheers,
Didier