Can I Have A Speakup Kee Map with Voice-Over on a Mac?

Hi All: I will eventually try-and-signup for classes at an Apple store-and-see if I can learn a Mac? Thing is, probably my favorite Speakup function is flat-review, which NVDA also has, but if the Mac has it, it may be complicated, as many items require 3 keystrokes to accomplish, although I understand there are ways of reducing those to 2. Since Voice-Over has many options of voices-and-in its graphical site it might be more friendly than ORCA. Sure many times I would want to use its Linux prompt. With a fact of Speakup in the kernel, I just wonder how much lee way I have in integrating the best of both worlds? Thanks so much in advance
Chime