Re: Can I Have A Speakup Kee Map with Voice-Over on a Mac?

Chime,
as I am currently learning voiceover, drop me a private note with some questions. If you mean running Linux commands via the Mac terminal, many people on the mac visionaries list do this many times a day. some use voiceover there too, some use another screen reader, although I am unsure about speakup.
As for the keystrokes?
well, depending on the machine and macos you get, one can still attach a full sized keyboard via USB, but, much to my surprise, even with my somewhat smaller hands, at some point the keystrokes will feel more natural. Indeed, you can not only reduce those keystrokes, but You can use the menu bar to shorten a great deal.
Which voice is resonating for you?
best off list I suspect,
Karen