Automated Server Installs

Hi All,
I posted this to the Ubuntu Accessibility list, which I've been on for many
years, but when I send messages there, I just get a message stating that my
message awaits moderator approval, but I do get periodic updates about the
list, I don't know if it even gets any traffic, so I thought I'd post it
here.
I downloaded a Ubuntu 16.04 i386 server image for an older computer, because
I'm most familiar with Ubuntu, and I may
upgrade it if possible later, but I couldn't find a newer base image, or an
image of Ubuntu without a desktop.
If anyone knows of, how to install this with a screenreader, like speakup,
I'd like to
hear about it.
So I was looking to see if Ubuntu had something like the Windows answer
file, and I came across Automated Server Installs .
This may not be the only solution, but I'm wondering if anyone has good
solutions for installing Ubuntu 32 bit without sighted assistance.

Thanks for any info.

Glenn