Re: hopefully some help with AntiX

Hi,
I see that you will have to get the antiX deb as it is specially built for it. Many upstream core Debian packages have been rebuilt to remove a hard dependency on libsystemd0/libelogind0 These include apt, cups, dbus, gvfs, openssh, policykit-1, procps, pulseaudio, rpcbind, rsyslog, samba, sane-backends,
   udisks2, util-linux, webkit2gtk and xorg-server

That is from their webpage.