help finding a folder

Hi,
I did a git download of some files for rh-voice on an armbian image.
I'm to the point to do the make stuff, and the instructions say to go into
the rhvoice directory, but I cannot find it.
Why can't simply find, or ls find anything that is in the immediate folder?!
Any help finding rhvoice, or rh anything is appreciated.
Glenn

View/Reply Online (#1604): https://groups.io/g/stormux/message/1604
-=-=-
Donations: https://ko-fi.com/stormux