Re: help finding a folder

When I do git downloads I usually make a builds subdirectory in my home
directory then cd to that builds directory then do the git clone.  git
usually drops whatever I cloned into that builds subdirectory and so long
as nothing else is in that builds subdirectory the clone results are easy
to find.  One could do something like builds1 then builds2 and builds3 to
keep those builds subdirectories unique.