Re: Speakup Left Out of Ubuntu kernel (again)

Let me find out about that tomorrow morning! I know one person had subscribed, or at least checked in on the archives, but it may have been during a lull. I know our engagement on the list has been missing, so I can bring re-engaging with it (especially on these two issues) up to the Guild.

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 6:59 PM Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Monica Ayhens-Madon, le mer. 11 mai 2022 17:14:33 +0200, a ecrit:
> And I'm only one of a group of people at Canonical working on accessibility. My
> main job is to be a bridge between them and the community. Can I give the
> Accessibility Guild your address (and anyone else's e-mail address, if you'd
> like to talk to us about how we can improve accessibility), we would like to
> know your feedback and suggestions!

Are they subscribed to the
ubuntu-accessibility@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mailing list? Now and then there are requests there which don't seem to
be getting answered. For instance

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-accessibility/2022-May/007752.html
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-accessibility/2021-October/007738.html

Samuel