Re: Speakup Left Out of Ubuntu kernel (again)

Hello!

I'm Monica Ayhens-Madon from the Community Team at Canonical, and I'm part of our Accessibility Guild. I've had a chat with people on our kernel team and there is an existing bug being fixed, and Speakup should be available in updates soon. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or any other accessibility issues I can raise internally.

Cheers,

Monica