Looking for a home for a couple of serial synths

Hi, all,

I hope this isn't off-topic, but I know there are a lot of hardware synth
enthusiasts on this list, and I've got two that I'd rather find homes for
than send to electronics recycling.

Those of you on the brltty list saw my post a couple weeks ago about looking
for a new home for a serial braille display. My cleaning has now lead me to
two serial synths, both of which I'd be happy to let anyone have for the
cost of shipping.

One is a Doubletalk LT (speakup_synth=ltlk). This was the Doubletalk that
could either be run off of a 9-volt battery or an AC adapter. It has a
hard-wired cable that goes to a DB9 serial plug. It's in perfect working
condition, and I have the AC adapter that I'll include.

The other needs a little work. It's a DECTalk express, complete with case,
AC adapter, serial cable, and headphones. However, it won't power up
presumably because the internal battery needs to be replaced. Anyone handy
with a soldering iron should be able to tackle this, and last I checked the
battery was a type that's available from Batteries Plus and various on-line
sources.

I have no need for either of these any more since I no longer have a desktop
with a serial port. If you're interested in either of these, email me
off-list at keith@xxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks,
Keith