Re: Looking for a home for a couple of serial synths

Keith,

I have a collection of hardware synths. I have a Dolphin Apollo, a
Dolphin Juno, and a couple of DECTalks.

I would happily take the DoubleTalk off you hands.

I am in the UK. So if you're on the other side of the water, it may be
outrageously expensive to ship it.

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

He/him

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away." -- A. de Saint-Exupery