Re: Word Echo in Espeakup

Hi Ishe,

If a feature of speakup allows to echo a word when the space bar is pressed
after having typed it, I don't know it.

I CC the speakup mailing list as someone with a better answer probably reads it.

I am curious though: I know hat Orca provides this feature, but do you know a
console screen reader providing it, then which one is it?

Cheers,
Didier