Re: Speakup and Linux Smart Watches

I won't argue the quality pros and cons of espeak although I like it
quite a bit but for quality of speech google TTS is available on linux
which every android talkback user is aware of. I use it on my linux
text console through chrome and it works quite well. So I go back and
forth between espeakup and Google TTS.