Re: DecTalk Settings from Within Speakup?

Hi Greg-and-All: Other than the U S B support, many times I mentioned about the rate, pitch, and volume constantly dropping, to where I had to alter each of those options up-and-down so it was back to my liking. And yes, running a script to add more inflection would get knocked out once these other settings dropped. Your willingness to help in the way you did was quite a bit appreciated as it probably took us in to a valuable dialogue.
Chime