Re: DecTalk Settings from Within Speakup?

Well, I certainly said nothing negatived regarding Samuel's devotion. frankly i find his feeling my words judged what he provides so harshly a surprise. Still, that it took more than 16 years for Debian to declare speakup stable, that something as important as inflection is only now even noticed, and that many involved with testing accessibility from a w3c-wai standpoint do not even consider Linux, let alone Speakup as worthy of inclusion in their testing says a great deal.
Karen