Re: Where Can I Input this Command?

Wow, Jude, in the last 23days since I asked this question, I still don't understand how to run this "script command" so it monitors the DecTalk? Or are you saying, script monitors everything on all consoles?
Meanwhile, this command
echo "[:dv pr 250]" >> /sys/accessibility/speakup/synth_direct
certainly helps my DecTalk sound better, also helps fix the capitalization issues, but still while arrowing around, Speakup is `still knocking down the pitch, rate, and volume, so obviously running script to notice a log would be `really helpful, so please, you-and-or some1 here, what `exact script command will monitor the DecTalk? Thanks so much in advance
Hart