Re: Where Can I Input this Command?

OK, Jude, take2, as I got knocked off again. I had never heard of this "script" command, but while there are other logging tools, my `big questions? Would I have it monitor, what? /stty/0, synth_direct, exactly where? And I don't think that man-page provides any use examples. Meanwhile, thanks, this will be a discussion issue at our Linux meeting this evening.
Hart