Re: A few questions

Thanks for the information about the goto command and bleep_time. I'll have to look into what version ubuntu is using. The modules seem to be in the staging directory but maybe they're packaging a different version for some reason. It could also be that there's problems with speakup on 64-bit machines that don't show up on 32-bit machines.