Nov 8th espeakup changes break speakup's character case handling.

Hello Samuel et al: The changes in the debian espeakup package of
November 8 breaks speakup's character case handling. Specifically it
says the word string 'capital' before each uppercase character. I
imagine it does the equivolent for other languages as well. Speakup
has always handled character shift changes itself because of the many
ways different blinks like to have the change handled. I am not sure
what exactly you were trying to fix with that change because it isn't
clear to me from the code. My guess is to get correct pronunciation of
individual characters in various languages. If so, then that is why I
set-up the character array so that characters could not only be spoken
correctly but could be spoken as the end user wishes. If that wasn't
the reason then please enlighten me. It is very frustrating to use
currently.

  Kirk

--
Well that's it then, colour me gone!