slackware 14.1

This version finally got rid of the speakup.s kernel and just has speakup
in the main kernel.  Very few kernels on the dvd these days so I waited a
minute after the dvd started spinning until it stopped then keyed in
huge.s speakup-synth=ltlk and though the disk started spinning by the time
the disk had stopped I had no speech.  I'm not sure I'm waiting long
enough to start typing and don't have a screen attached to this computer
so sighted assistance cannot help.  The only thing in the
kernels/speakup.s/ directory is a README.TXT file with the announcement of
the removal of speakup.s.

jude <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Twitter: @jdashiel