nonverbal keys on laptop

In future, could we either get a keyboard map or modification to speakup
that would have speakup able to announce all keys pressed on a keyboard?
I have an Acer laptop which is new for me and not all keys are verbal on
this machine.  Keys going down the right side and arrow keys aren't
talking though the arrow keys can be sorted out by means of obserfation.

jude <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Twitter: @jdashiel