speakup and canto

canto is an rss aggregator like snownews and newsbeuter.  I got it
running, though it doesn't recognize the system cursor or the speakup
cursor and takes both hostage at the bottom of the screen on the canto
prompt.  The letter keys don't work for navigation although it is possible
to move around using the arrow keys on the keyboard.  Were that not
possible I would have written this package off as inaccessible long ago.
Since it's as limited as it is, I'll probably search emacswiki and see if
I can find a replaceement for it there.

jude <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>