slackware64-14.1-install-dvd.iso.bittorrent defective

My source for the torrent file is slackware.com itself.  By defective I
mean md5sum --check --status *.md5;echo $? returns 1, and after importing
slackware's gpg key gpg --verify *.asc *.iso in that same directory
returns bad signature.  Has anyone got an effective rsync command I can
use to rsync the iso and clear this problem?  I used lftp queue torrent
~/slackware64-install-dvd.iso.torrent;queue start to download the iso and
not only is this iso defective, lftp is seeding it back onto bittorrent.
You would expect something like this from kickasstorrents, but not from
the manufacturer itself.  At least kickasstorrents has a processb for
reporting fakes and their version of this torrent is also defective.

jude <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>