a program to facilitate setting a clock in sync with linux?

Well D, while I cannot answer your question, I really wish there were a feed of
U S Naval Observatory Master Clock which I could punchup in a Console, instead
of dialing a number near DC which is busy alot. I realize that a stream wouldn't
be quite insinc with an actual time, so I suppose an only other way would be
having 12 or 24 hours of audio of time checks on my hard-drive. Maybe some1 has
a good solution? I like Master clock more than WWV, as its every 5/10seconds.
Thanks so much in advance-and-D  I hope you find your answer.
Hart