a program to facilitate setting a clock in sync with linux?

I am looking for a program that would make setting a clock
(talking or otherwise) in synch with my linux box(s) easier.
The linux boxes are synchronized with ntp, so this is a way to
set all the clocks around the shack to the correct time.

Something that would give beeps every second, like WWV or CHU
would work.

Some of you may remember the Talking Time II, and what it does/did
on the hour when the feature was turned on.  That would also be good.

I have looked around in Debian and found nothing.

With all the blind folks on this list, I would think some
of you would have needed this, and would have written it.

If anyone has something like this, and is willing to share it,
please tell me/us where it can be found.

Thanks!

D. Curtis Willoughby